Monday, March 9, 2015

Essence I ♥ Nudes lipstick 03 Come Naturally

I am back and with a review on new lipstick by Essence. Essence has new edition I ♥ trends: The nudes. And the good thing about it? It is not limited edition. The colections has pretty nude tones/colours and I think everybody can choose which they like.



I have the lipstick 03 Come Naturally.




The nude lipsticks never suited me. Whenever I tried one, it made my lips look like after bad kissing. My lips looked swollen and the edges were smudged. But this lipstick is different. It makes my lips look juicy, holds the natural color of my lips and it just makes my lips look AMAZING! Yet, still natural.

Lipstick is soft, reminds me of the balm. The pigmentation is great. It stays beautiful on my lips for about 2 hours and survives some snack. When you reapply it, it does not make cakey effect and when it is disappearing, it won't make on your lips just a contour on the edges.

The smell reminds me the old 90's lipsticks. Whenever I smell it I just go back in times when I was secretly looking at mom's makeup collection. I was about 4-5 years old.
And a good point is it has no taste!

This lipstick cost only about $3 and it is absolutely amazing even tho it is not longlasting. I know a lot of much more pricy lipsticks and they suck. So thumbs up, Essence!

So, tell me what do you think about I ♥ Trends: The nudes edition? Do you have any products?

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment