Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Golden Lights in English

Here is a review for this beautiful highlighter by Make up Revolution, for MUR e-shop is review here.





Whole name of product is Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in shade Golden Lights. It is my first baked product at all so I was honestly curious if it is so much special as I've heard.

Packaging is sturdy, from the top is transparent with gold letterting of company and name od product. The bottom is black with a label with informations. The whole packaging is made of plastic.




Opening is a little difficult but do not worry, no need to use your teeth for it ;)

The highlighter itself is so pretty. I really fell in love with the shape of highlighter, it looks like waves.



The color is between white, beige, light green and champange. It is very soft on skin. The smell is a classic smell of cosmetics products. It kinda reminds me the smell of old foundations, which I personally love. 
Btw it has no taste :D


So, do you have any similar highlighter at home? Maybe something else by Make Up Revolution?
Let me know in coments!



Lena 

No comments:

Post a Comment