Monday, November 3, 2014

English

ENGLISH



I love this language so much. I really do. It's so nice and just, aww... hehe, sorry, I must sound stupid or as a freak. I am a big English lover. I really fell in love with this language long time ago. About 4-5years ago.
Funny fact: In elementary school (when I was 14-15 years old) I completely hated the subject called "English". It was the most terrible subject they could ever teach. I had bad marks from it and after every lesson of English I was about to cry. It was fault of my teacher. She really hated me. When I'd got good mark she was like "Did you cheat?!". NO! I just had a bit of luck, sorry!
When I was in high school, everything changed. I was good at English and slightly improved with every lesson and every vocabulary. I started translating songs from English into my language and then I bought Harry Potter and Pholosopher's Stone book in London. I've read it in one week and I had no problem to understand it. Funny. A girl who was afraid to say "Hello, My name is Lenka" to the girl who is reading Eliglish book... how cool :)
Now I am teaching the English for children from my sister's class, I even taught the English one woman who wanted to get in the UK as housekeeper... and what? She did it!
One of the best part from it is, I can watch my favorite TV shows without subtitles. It's very helpful and it is still improving me a lot.

I can't help it... I love the USA more than the UK. It's just my personal opinion so please, don't be mad at me. The UK is so much classic. I like classic, I am not saying I don't. I really do, but my heart is taking me somewhere else. I can't wait to see NYC on my own eyes. I can't wait to touch that atmosphere. Yeah, I will go there, once. I hope it will be asap.

I was in the UK three times. I really liked it as a trip but I would not want to live there. It just didn't touch my heart in the way how just thoughts about NYC did.


I have no idea why I did "thumbs up


Hope you are not mad at me,
xoxo Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment